While a traditional 135 lot subdivision, this is possibly been the most complicated project we have ever dealt with and showcases the Candor³ teams skill in negotiation.
In order to facilitate this development 6 separate land deals with adjoining neighbours have had to be negotiated along with gaining Council agreement to changes to their structure plan. In addition rights of entry have been negotiated with other parties for works outside the subdivision. This process took 14 months but as you can see from the attached photographs was successful and construction is well underway.
The experience our staff possess contributed to –
- Successful negotiations with Council altering a structure plan to get better outcomes.
- Successful land swap negotiations with adjoining landowners on behalf of the client in the
process adding value to all owners.
- A successful Resource Consent strategy allowing 100 lots to commence while other issues
Delivered through –
- A willingness to work collaboratively with Clients and Council to achieve positive outcomes
for all stakeholders.
- An understanding of Council’s requirements and the need to deliver these without
compromising the commercial requirements of the client.
- A great deal of hard work and persistence on behalf of the client over a 14 month period.