As part of the continued development of the Flat Bush area of Manukau City, several road improvement schemes were necessary to ensure the roading infrastructure had sufficient capacity to sustain the rapid growth in the area.
The upgrade lead by John Gardiner, while working for another consultancy, included widening sections of Stancombe and Chapel Roads from two to four lanes and the construction of a new 4 lane section of Accent Drive to link Chapel Road with Te lrirangi Drive. The roads remained open to traffic during construction.
The experience our staff possess contributed to –
- Contract delivered to time and budget.
- Construction completed without public complaint.
- Improved roading for the community constructed safely and with minimal impact.
Delivered through –
- The ability to produce quality designs for significant public arterial reading projects.
- An ability to design and implement significant public arterial roading projects.
- Well managed construction with minimal disruption to traffic flows during works.
- Well conceived traffic management plans ahead of works commencing.
- Quality design with complete information for contractors avoiding delays and complication.