As part of the continued development of the Auckland International Airport, Leonard Isitt Drive was realigned to optimise development of adjoining commercial land.
The works involved significant realignment of key utility services which could not be taken out of service under any condition, careful attention to traffic management and control on a live road as well as design and delivery of the project to tight timeframes. Andrea Pessione carried out the design and implementation of this project while working for another consultancy.
The experience our staff possess contributed to –
- Contract delivered to time and budget without interruption of services.
- Improved roading layouts and maximum commercial land available for development.
Delivered through –
- Well designed and managed construction with minimal disruption to traffic flows during works.
- Well conceived traffic management plans ahead of works commencing.
- Quality design with complete information for contractors avoiding delays and complication.
- Speed in delivery given the dynamic nature of the clients requirements.
- The ability to produce quality designs for significant roading projects in and around nationally critical infrastructure.