Two adjoining developments comprising 23 and 34 lots respectively and a stormwater treatment pond.
While suffering some initial setbacks in consenting due to changes to the Council stormwater treatment pond design the Candor³ team were able to negotiate a solution that satisfied the revised Council design without penalising our client.
The experience our staff possess contributed to –
- The successful obtaining of Resource Consents for the projects.
- Competent cost effective designs that are being implemented without fuss.
- Successful collaboration with Watercare, Auckland Transport and Council as regards bulk
infrastructure adjacent to the project proper.
Delivered through –
- A willingness to work collaboratively with Clients, Council, Auckland Transport and
Watercare to achieve positive outcomes for all stakeholders.
- An understanding of Council’s requirements and the need to deliver these without
compromising the commercial requirements of the client.
- Skills in negotiation.