This 27 dwelling subdivision goes some way to answering the call of affordable housing in Auckland. With land value in Auckland driving prices to a significant degree this project has, through an integrated process, reduced lot sizes to around 150m² land while smart architecture provides attractive homes that satisfy the needs of purchasers.
Consent has been issued without undue fuss to the credit of the team involve, particularly those at Paul Brown Architects and work should commence on site over the next few months. We look forward to seeing all of the effort that has gone into this project paying off over coming months.
The experience our staff possess contributed to –
- A simple straight forward and timely consent process with no significant issues raised by
Council during the seven week consenting process.
- Successful negotiation and acceptance of minor non compliances by neighbours.
Delivered through –
- The engagement with Council early through a meaningful pre-application process.
- An understanding of Council’s requirements and the need to deliver these without
compromising the commercial requirements of the client.
- Good negotiation skills and the building of meaningful relationships with adjacent owners.