A 118 unit integrated development in Albany, Auckland. This project was consented in 2007 but the project fell victim to the Global Financial Crisis.
A new consultancy team headed by Candor³ became involved in 2012. By collaborating with the neighbours and Council a redesign of the site and a variations to the consent allowed costs to be reduced considerably from the original proposal. Civil construction started in 2013 with house construction to follow.
The experience our staff possess contributed to –
- Recognition of more efficient cost effective ways to deliver desired outcomes and a willingness to revisit and rework projects if the benefits promote this course of action.
- A reduction in civil costs in excess of 20%.
Delivered through –
- Our deep understanding of clients commercial drivers for projects and the ability to advise and structure or restructure projects to deliver significant additional benefits over and above standard market practices.
- Our ability to create win-win solutions to issues for a diverse range of stakeholders and to negotiate beneficial outcomes.
- Our desire to deliver only the best outcome.