155 Trig Road is an 8 lot lifestyle subdivision located within Whitford, South Auckland with potential for further subdivision on adjacent properties.
The location is just outside the Auckland urban limit and has a rural character within steep terrain containing significant stands of vegetation.
The design process was complex and required consideration of many different possible solutions over three different properties to develop a truly optimised solution for Client, Council, the greater community and environment.
The development team was able to successfully provide a design and manage the consenting process, integrating the development of this project with neighbouring projects, through Council with thorough preparation, consultation and negotiation. In developing the solution, the team at Candor3 was able to optimise potential whilst maintaining the character and rural amenity of the local area.
The experience our staff possess contributed to –
- An efficient use of land to optimise the potential for the Client and future owners.
- Efficient engineering design to minimise development cost.
- Coordination and consultation between several parties to provide further potential for developers beyond immediate boundaries.
Delivered through –
- A willingness to work collaboratively with Clients and Council to achieve the best possible outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Determination to optimise the design to provide an effective and efficient engineering solution.
- General technical knowledge and negotiation skills.