A 74 lot residential subdivision adjacent to 222 Murphys Road. This site had been schemed many times over the years by various parties generally providing a yield of 69 sites. By taking a fresh look at the assumptions made and through clever use of various techniques, Candor³ staff were able to increase the yield to 73 lots while maintaining compliance with Council rules.
This is a quality development that demonstrates how clever design can increase yield and return even when conventional thinking would suggest otherwise.
The experience our staff possess contributed to –
- Increased yield while maintaining compliance with Council rules.
- A streamlined fast track consenting process.
- Delivery of the project to tight timeframes.
- Cooperation with adjacent developers and land owners.
Delivered through –
- A willingness to think laterally, test assumptions and say “what if”.
- The ability to constantly drive a project through to completion on time and to budget.
- General technical knowledge and negotiation skills.