Freedom Village, Papamoa is the first of a new model for affordable pre-retirement living in New Zealand and Candor³ are excited about our role in delivering this exciting 160 unit concept village into the New Zealand market.
Stage 1 is now under construction and with sales exceeding expectation the future is looking bright. The project has already attracted attention at the highest level in New Zealand with Prime Minister, John Key, opening the village on 25 July 2014.
The experience our staff possess contributed to –
- A village layout that will deliver a sense of place, amenity and community for residents.
- A commercially sound layout based on sound responsible engineering principles.
- A rapid passage through the Resource Consent process.
Delivered through –
- Applying the principles of place-making within the scheme to improve the quality of life for those that will live there, delivering social and environmental value.
- A willingness to work collaboratively with the Client, Architects and Council to achieve positive outcomes for all.
- Challenging assumption at every point in the process to uncover and deliver on what is truly important and adds value.
We invite you to share the journey as this exciting concept in New Zealand pre-retirement unfolds.