A 29 lot integrated housing development in Flat Bush. Working on behalf of our client and in conjunction with Paul Brown Architects, Candor³ carried out the planning, surveying and engineering for this development.
Working collaboratively with Council it was possible to arrive at an outcome that successfully met the needs of all stakeholders and sets a new benchmark for more affordable living in Flat Bush. Sited on 2600m² the 29 units have freehold titles and have been well received by the market.
This development clearly demonstrates how clever design and establishing collaborative relationships between stakeholders can increase yield and return without compromising on quality.
The experience our staff possess contributed to –
- An efficient use of land reducing the cost of housing for the purchasers of this quality product.
- An efficient consenting process given the complexity of the development.
- Delivery of the project to tight timeframes.
- Successful negotiations with Council.
Delivered through –
- A willingness to work collaboratively with Clients and Council to achieve positive outcomes for all stakeholders.
- An understanding of Council’s requirements and the need to deliver these without compromising the commercial requirements and other needs.
- General technical knowledge and ability to deliver outcomes in a variety of ways dependent on constraints and criteria using first principles analysis.
Freedom Village, Papamoa is the first of a new model for affordable pre-retirement living in New Zealand and Candor³ are excited about our role in delivering this exciting 160 unit concept village into the New Zealand market. Stage 1 is now under construction and with sales exceeding expectation the future is looking bright. The project has already [...]
Candor³ were engaged by a consultant to Summerset to resolve issues with treatment and disposal of stormwater from this proposed retirement village after several attempts to solve the problem with Council had failed. Our team investigated the issues and rapidly developed a cost effective solution that was acceptable to Council. The experience our staff possess contributed [...]
Candor³ are excited to be a part of the team delivering the innovative Market Cove development in Favona, South Auckland. With circa 1200 apartments and terraced houses to be constructed this is a significant project aimed at providing a mix of much needed affordable housing in Auckland. Sited on the foreshore of the Manukau Harbour [...]