A 29 lot integrated housing development in Flat Bush. Working on behalf of our client and in conjunction with Paul Brown Architects, Candor³ carried out the planning, surveying and engineering for this development.
Working collaboratively with Council it was possible to arrive at an outcome that successfully met the needs of all stakeholders and sets a new benchmark for more affordable living in Flat Bush. Sited on 2600m² the 29 units have freehold titles and have been well received by the market.
This development clearly demonstrates how clever design and establishing collaborative relationships between stakeholders can increase yield and return without compromising on quality.
The experience our staff possess contributed to –
- An efficient use of land reducing the cost of housing for the purchasers of this quality product.
- An efficient consenting process given the complexity of the development.
- Delivery of the project to tight timeframes.
- Successful negotiations with Council.
Delivered through –
- A willingness to work collaboratively with Clients and Council to achieve positive outcomes for all stakeholders.
- An understanding of Council’s requirements and the need to deliver these without compromising the commercial requirements and other needs.
- General technical knowledge and ability to deliver outcomes in a variety of ways dependent on constraints and criteria using first principles analysis.