A 114 lot subdivision in Takanini, South Auckland. Sited within the Addison Masterplan Area the development comprises an 89 lot subdivision with 25 medium density units requiring separate consents.
Despite challenging ground conditions and limited downstream infrastructure, the project was consented without major difficulty and is currently under construction.
The experience our staff possess contributed to –
- Efficient design and consenting process with minimal delays.
- Negotiation of a temporary solution for stormwater treatment to overcome the absence of downstream treatment infrastructure.
- Negotiating with Council for non standard infrastructure solutions to avoid loss of development yield.
Delivered through –
- A willingness to challenge the status quo where commercial or other drivers dictate that non standard solutions will deliver the best outcome for all stakeholders.
- An understanding of project and stakeholder drivers beyond our base technical skills and an ability to use these to advance solutions that benefit all stakeholders.
- General technical knowledge and negotiation skills.